Hi, I'm Alan
I make things for people.
I’m the Director of Embedded Systems at StrongArm Technologies, where I develop body augmentation and safety technologies for industrial athletes.
Some previous projects I've worked on:
- A social wearable device that’s sparked conversations at a conference with over 1,500 attendees.
- An interactive art installation on permanent display at the Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose, CA.
- Several prototypes and concepts for Brazil’s second-largest cosmetics company.
I studied engineering at Cornell University.
I used to do independent contract work, but these days I'm pretty busy at StrongArm Technologies. I'd love to have a drink and talk about your project though! Email me at email@example.com if you want to chat.
In the past, I've helped people with:
- Industrial Design - product sketches, product renderings, 3D printed and handcrafted physical mock-ups.
- Electrical Engineering - circuit designs and prototypes, PCB designs, PCB assembly and testing, firmware for microcontrollers.
- Mechanical Design - enclosure designs, 3D models, stress analyses, design for injection molding, manufacturing guidance.
Other ways to say hello:
I live and work in New York, NY. StrongArm's office is at New Lab in the Brooklyn Navy Yard. If you're in the area, say hello!